Driven to Achieve
Donald Driver’s 5th Annual Driven to Achieve Awards presented by Northwestern Mutual will take place on Saturday, March 24, 2018.
Created by Donald Driver to recognize and celebrate the accomplishments of multiple charities, companies, community leaders and celebrities on a national and local level, Donald Driver’s Driven to Achieve Awards has donated over $1 Million to various deserving charitable causes since 2014.
Community leaders supporting the program include MillerCoors and Kwik Trip.
Hosted at Milwaukee’s historic Pfister Hotel on March 24, the black-tie awards event will feature multiple, soon-to-be-announced celebrity guests and musical acts. Past guests have included seven-time Grammy Award winner Gladys Knight, “Black-ish” Producer and Lead Actor Anthony Anderson, former “Good Morning America” host Josh Elliott, Emmy Award winning actress and comedian Sherri Shepherd, and recording artist Gavin DeGraw.
Reserve your table today! Interested organizations can contact Laura Pappas at the Donald Driver Foundation by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
or by phone 414-727-3600. For more information regarding table opportunities to Donald Driver’s Driven to Achieve Awards, please click here.
Announcing Our 2018 Driven to Achieve Award Recipients
• Brian Sonderman, executive director, Milwaukee Habitat for Humanity
• Gus Ramirez, executive chairman of HUSCO International, benefitting St. Augustine Preparatory Academy
• John Daniels Jr., chairman emeritus at Quarles & Brady, for his work with MKE Fellows
• Katie Sanders, executive director, Safe & Sound
• Ricardo Diaz, executive director, United Community Center – Northwestern Mutual Leadership Award